- Metlam Coat Hook with Black Rubber Stop (ML102)Special Price $5.95 RRP $7.95HB Fuller 300™ Premium Grade Silicone Sealant 300g - ClearSpecial Price $4.95 RRP $5.95Back-To-Back Pull Handle - Round Curved Offset - 450mmSpecial Price $104.95 RRP $129.00
Back-To-Back Straight Pull Handle - Square Edge Offset - 300mmSpecial Price $99.95 RRP $124.95
Sutton Tools Viper HSS Drill Bit - 6.0mm
SKU #: 93221252
Drills bits with bite. Sutton Tools presents a breakthrough in twist drill technology – the revolutionary Viper Bit. The Viper Bit has been developed specifically for the semi-industrial trades person and the home handy person. For machine and hand held drilling in a wide range of ferrous & non-ferrous materials such as steel, aluminium, brass, wood & plastics. Viper point design is 2 times faster, out-performing conventional drill bits. The 118° split point is self-centering, minimising wandering when starting and requires less power when drilling. A reduced shank on larger sizes suits 10mm power drill chucks. - 118° Split point (drills >3.5mm & 9/64) minimises wandering when starting.
- Viper point design is 2 times faster, out-performing conventional drill bits.
- Drill sizes above 10mm & 3/8 feature reduced shanks to suit 10mm drill chucks.
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance.
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics.