Sutton Tools Phillips Head Impact Screwdriver Bit PH2 - 150mm
Sutton Tools Phillips Head Impact Screwdriver Bit No.2 - 150mm
Phillips screwdriver bits are the most widely used drive system in the world. The design absorbs torque peak reducing slippage and breakage. Sutton Tools Supabit Extreme Impact Bits
- Certified ‘heavy hitters’ specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.
- Phillips tip: the most widely used drive system in the world.
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces.
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%.
- 1/4 hex shank with power groove for use in impact drivers and quick change adapters.
- 1/4 hex insert with retaining notch for use in bit holders and hand drivers.
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength.
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance.