Sutton Tools Multi-purpose TCT Holesaw WHC10 - 54mm
Sutton Tools Multi-purpose TCT holesaws are suitable for construction, installation & DIY use, the Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) teeth provides outstanding cutting performance and durability with minimal heat build up. Suited to cut timber, wood & nails, hardwood, softwood, MDF, plaster board, compressed fibre cement sheet, cement sheet, plastics, ceramic tiles and abrasive materials up to 54mm cutting depth. The quick-release adaptor and extra-long arbor system allow cutting on extreme angles and 2-up cutting for enlarging existing holes. The only holesaw with 1 second core ejection, making the multi-purpose holesaw fast and efficient to use.
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped, cuts 5 times faster than conventional Bi-Metal holesaws in timber.
- Quick release adaptor to quickly change holesaw sizes.
- 1 second core ejection - the most efficient holesaw available.
- 2-up cutting to enlarge existing holes.
- Tungsten Carbide cutting edges for high wear resistance.
- Extra long pilot drill allows cutting on extreme angles.