Sutton Tools Masonry Twister SDS Multi Fit Drill Bit - 260mm x 12.0mm
Sutton Tools Masonry Twister SDS Multi Fit Drill Bit - 12.0mm x 260mm
Sutton Tools Twister Multifit drill bits are professional quality, 30% faster than conventional SDS drills. For concrete, brick, aerated concrete, stone & granite. The patented destructor carbide tip feature an aggressive Z-shape self centering point and wavy cutting edges for superior destruction capacity. The half-round spiral accelerates dust extraction away from the tip, while the square spiral combines compression channel with a depression chamber for perfectly controlled dust removal PGM: Conforms to PGM international standards guaranteeing perfect geometry for the precise drilling and preferred setting of your anchor studs. It is recommended to use only drill bits with this marking for anchor fixings to prevent accidents and liability cases.
- Patented destructor carbide tip, aggressive Z-shape self centering point with wavy cutting edges for superior destruction capacity.
- Half-round spiral accelerates dust extraction away from tip. Square spiral combines compression channel with a depression chamber for perfectly controlled dust removal.
- Multi-fit Shank Suits ALL SDS Plus rotary hammer drills.
- Tungsten Carbide cutting edges for high wear resistance.
- ISO 14001: Sandblasted finish guarantees zero heavy metals.